What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is one of the most popular and in-demand cosmetic treatments available for men and women. Why, you ask? Well, who on earth wouldn’t want freedom from their shaving and waxing routine? With laser hair removal, unwanted hairs are a thing of the past.
Hair laser removal is a lifelong, if not a long-lasting, mode of removing hair with the help of lasers which specifically targets the hair follicles and destroys them.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure wherein light is emitted through the laser, which is then absorbed by the skin pigments in the hair. When exposed to the pigments, the light creates heat, damaging the follicles, which produces hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Ingrown hair removal.
- Cost and time-efficient.
- Quick, precise and pain-free.
- Little or no discomfort.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Caters to all skin and hair types, with the exception of bright red and albino white hair types.
- Target common areas of the body.
At L’OmBré, We are experts in the delivery of laser hair removal services for men and women. Our commitment to providing exceptional quality and superior service guarantees results and is backed up by our clients repeatedly. We use state of the art medical-grade lasers, which allows us to work on all skin and hair types with the exception of bright red and albino white. Although we suggest a course of six to ten treatments, you will be able to see a noticeable difference in just three to four sessions. Get in touch with our highly experienced hair laser removal therapists to create a personalised treatment plan which matches your needs.
How Does Our Laser Hair Removal Technology Differ From Our Competition?
We at L’OmBré use the Epildream One Diode laser, which is the first in Ireland that caters to all skin and hair types. Following are the points that distinguish our laser technology from the rest.
- The Laser technology works on all skin tones.
- The advanced technology allows us to work on clients wearing false tan.
- Our laser is compatible with nearly every hair type, with the exception of albino and bright red hair types.
L’OmBré Hair Laser Removal Services
Our 3 Step Process
1. Book Your Free Consultation:
We aim to understand your needs, the areas that you would like to target and answer all queries or doubts that may arise.
2. Treatment plan:
Our expert team at L’OmBré will develop a treatment plan which will contain the number of sessions, pre and post care checklists and costing information.
3. Treatment & Results:
We start your treatment after carefully analysing your pre-care checklist. We recommend 6-10 sessions for maximum results.
What are the do’s and don’ts associated with Laser hair removal?
- Shave the treatment area 12-24 hours prior to the procedure using a brand new razor.
- Apply high factor SPF to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Exfoliate the area smoothly as it helps to remove dead roots and makes the skin look brighter and youthful.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes on the day of the procedure to avoid irritation.
- Avoid other hair removal methods such as plucking and waxing at least four weeks before the laser treatment.
- Do not apply any heavy makeup for 24 hours after the procedure to avoid breakouts.
- Keep away from activities such as sauna, gym and hot showers for at least a day after the procedure.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol before the treatment.
- We recommend that you do not shave right before the appointment as it can cause skin sensitivity.
Treatment areas and cost
- Lip – €32
- Chin – €32
- Lip & Chin – €48
- Side of Face – €40
- Neck – €40
- Full Face – €96
- Underarm – €40
- Full Arm – €80
- Half Arm – €70
- Nipples – €45
- Abdomen – €40
- Full Leg – €110
- Half Leg – €80
- Basic Bikini – €48
- Extended Bikini – €60
- Brazilian – €70
- Hollywood – €70
- Buttocks – €80
- Back of Neck – €40
- Chest – €80
- Fingers & Toes – €32
- Hands and Fingers – €40
- Lower Back – €40
- Centre Brow – €35
- Upper Cheeks – €40
- Full Beard – €80
- Back & Shoulders – €135
- Chest & Stomach – €120
- Back – €140
- Abdomen – €60
- Any Bikini & Underarm – 1 for €100 / 4 for €375 / 8 for €700
- Full Leg, Any Bikini & Underarm – 1 for €185 / 4 for €700 / 8 for €1300
- Half Leg, Any Bikini & Underarm – 1 for €160 / 4 for €600 / 8 for €1120
- Chin, Sides of Face and Upper and Lower Lip – 1 for €99 / 4 for €375 / 8 for €700
- Any Bikini, Half Arm & Underarm – 1 for €150 / 4 for €600 / 8 for €1050
- MALE: Beard & Back – 1 for €160 /4 for €550/8 for €1100
Frequently Asked Questions
The general side effects after the procedure can arise in the form of redness and swelling, which can last up to 24 hours. You will first experience some minor pain during the initial stages of the treatment, mainly because hairs that were not attended to during the shaving process will come into contact with the laser energy and, hence, will heat the skin’s surface causing discomfort. The feeling of pain is also dependent on factors such as the colour and thickness of the hair and the level of pain can vary from individual to individual.
The more severe side effects will include blisters, skin pigmentation and permanent scarring. These complications generally occur among individuals suffering from sunburns or who are consuming medications that affect their skin’s response to sunlight. It would be best to discuss any pre-existing conditions or habits with your laser technicians beforehand during your free consultation.
The cost of the treatment depends upon the area you wish to target. Prices for laser hair removal start at €32 for women and €35 for men.
At L’OmBré, we offer package deals where we target 2-3 areas based on sessions divided into 1,4 and 8. So, for instance, if you choose to target two areas separately, in this case, beard and back, it would cost you around €220 for one session. On the other hand, if you opt for our back and beard package, it will cost you around €160 for one session, saving you €60. Also, if you pay for eight sessions as a one-time payment, you will be eligible to get one session free of charge, i.e. you will only be paying for seven as a result.
Get in touch with us now to know more about the pricing and packages we offer.
Yes, we at L’OmBré provide a permanent solution for hair removal. It is to be noted that certain hair follicles can move into a state of rest, resulting in no hair growth in that specific area for a period of time. These hair follicles tend to wake up from the state of rest as small patches of hair that would need around 1-2 sessions of laser hair removal in the future.
After the initial treatment, your skin will be red and swollen. Our experts at L’OmBré recommend that you keep your aftercare routine simple. We advise you to apply ice to reduce redness and swelling, cleanse with a gentle cleanser, and finish the routine with a moisturiser. Our experts also suggest using SPF and avoiding sun exposure to prevent hyperpigmentation.
Why choose L’OmBré?
At L’OmBré, we use Epildream One Diode laser¹, the newest and one of the most advanced and effective laser technologies, which caters to all skin and hair types giving clients pain-free, long-lasting and high-performing hair removal solutions. Our team of therapists are highly trained and are certified to use medical-grade lasers. We will also guide you throughout your treatment journey so you know what to expect.
Ready to take the step?
Our team at L’OmBré are more than willing to answer all your queries. So get in touch with us now to book your free consultation.
Honey Park, Park Pointe
Upper Glenageary Road.
Phone: 01 538 8880
L’OmBré Essential Tallaght
Unit F, Priorsgate (Behind Bank Of Ireland)
2 Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin24
Phone: 01 515 2681
L’OmBré Omni, Unit 13
Omni Park Shopping Centre
Swords Road, Whitehall, Dublin 9
Phone: 01 525 3057
L’OmBré Artane, Unit 11,
Artane Castle Shopping Centre
5 Kilmore Rd, Beaumont, Dublin 5
Phone: 01 441 0171
L’OmBré Ashleaf, Unit 13
Ashleaf Shopping Centre
Cromwellsfort Rd, Crumlin, Dublin 12
Phone: 01 555 8998