Looking to add depth and dimension to your hair? Ombre highlights might be just what you need! Ombre is a great way to add interest and style to any look, and it’s perfect for anyone who wants a low-maintenance style. In this article, we will discuss the basics of ombre highlights and how to achieve the perfect look for you. So whether you’re looking to update your current style or are thinking of trying out ombre for the first time, keep reading for everything you need to know!
What Is an Ombre Highlight?
Ombre hair is a hairstyle trend that appears to linger for a while.
Ombre Highlights is a hair coloring style where hair colors begin with darker roots becoming lighter shades at the tips of your hair. The word “Ombre” in French refers to color that is graduated or shaded to tone.
Ombre Highlights are usually achieved by using a bleach or lightener to achieve the lighter tips. The result is a low-maintenance hair color that does not require root touch-ups as often as other hair color styles.
How Do You Achieve An Ombre Look?
If you’re looking for a way to add some depth and dimension to your hair, ombre highlights are a great option! You can achieve the perfect ombre look at home with a few simple supplies. First, you will need to gather bleaching products, toning shampoo and conditioner, and a highlighting kit.
Once you have all of your supplies, follow these steps to achieve the perfect ombre look:
- Start by bleaching the tips of your hair. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bleach carefully, as you don’t want to damage your hair.
- Once the tips of your hair are lightened, you can begin applying the toning shampoo and conditioner. These products will help to even out the color of your hair and give you the desired ombre look.
- Finally, use the highlighting kit to add dimension and interest to your hair. Be sure to follow the instructions on the kit carefully so that you don’t end up with too much or too little highlight in your hair.
Doing your own ombre highlights is not advisable unless you have experience in hair coloring. If you are not confident in your abilities, it is best to visit a professional salon like L’Ombre to ensure that you get that ombre look without damaging your hair.
The Benefits of Ombre Highlights
Getting ombre highlights is more than just following the trend. There are many benefits to getting ombre highlights.
- A low-maintenance hair color.
Ombre highlights do not require root touch-ups as often as other hair color styles. You can save time and money on your hair coloring appointments!
- Perfect for adding dimension and interest to your hair.
Ombre highlights can give you the illusion of fuller, thicker hair. They can also help accentuate your facial features and add depth to your hairstyle.
- Great way to experiment with color without commitment.
If you are thinking about trying a new hair color, ombre highlights are the perfect way to test it out! You can always change your mind and go back to your natural hair color if you don’t like the new shade.
Different types of ombre highlights to choose from
Now that you know the basics of ombre highlights, let’s discuss the different types of ombre looks you can choose from.
There are two main types of ombre: light and dark.
- Light ombre is achieved by using a bleach or lightener to achieve the lighter tips. The result is a low-maintenance hair color that does not require root touch-ups as often as other hair color styles.
- Dark ombre is achieved by using a darkener to create the darker roots. This type of ombre is perfect for those who want a more dramatic look.
The best way to choose the perfect color for you is to consult with a professional stylist like L’Ombre. We will be able to help you choose the right shade of ombre based on your hair type and desired ombre look.
Achieve the perfect ombre look with L’Ombre
Now that you know everything there is to know about ombre highlights, it’s time to achieve the perfect look for you!
When it comes to choosing a professional salon to get your ombre highlights, you want to make sure that you are choosing a salon that specializes in this service.
L’Ombre is a professional salon that specializes in ombre highlights. We use only the highest quality products, and our team of expert stylists is dedicated to helping you achieve the perfect look.