If you’re looking for a way to enhance your natural lashes without having to resort to extensions, then you may want to consider getting a lash lift. This is a relatively new treatment that many women are choosing for its convenience and long-lasting results. Keep reading to learn more about what Lash Lifts are, how they work, and what you need to know before your appointment!
Despite the numerous mascara coats you use, sometimes your lashes still need a little extra help. While falsies and lash extensions are always options, they require more maintenance.
The lash lift is a perm for your natural eyelashes. Unlike falsies and lash extensions, it is relatively easy to do and lasts for a long time. This treatment might be worth considering if you are looking to cut down on your morning routine.
What is Lash Lift?
The lash lift is an all-natural, semi-permanent procedure that gives you the appearance of thicker, fuller eyelashes without any extensions or leave-on chemicals. A Lash Lift is a treatment that curls and lifts your natural lashes, making them appear longer and fuller.
Natural lashes are given a lift from the root to have a longer, fuller appearance. The results are similar to what you would achieve with an eyelash curler, but Lash Lifts last much longer – up to six weeks! Lash Lifts are also a great alternative for those who have straight or downward-pointing lashes, as they can help give your lashes a more lifted appearance.
A lash lift will remove clumpy mascara and annoying falsies. You’ll also wake up with naturally thick, long lashes every morning.
To enhance the effect, many people opt to tint their lashes darker. It is considered as a perm to your lashes. Lash Lifts work by using silicone rods of different sizes to curl your lashes around. The size of the rod will determine how much of a curl you achieve.
How Do Lash Lifts Work?
Each treatment starts with a consultation to establish the type of lash style that you want. The therapist will then recommend the right size curling rod to shape your lashes. Your therapist will then clean the eye and attach a silicone rod to the eyelids.
To set the lashes, the natural lashes will be curled and attached to the rod using an adhesive. After the therapist has checked that everything is in place, the therapist applies a lifting lotion to allow the lashes to mold around the curling iron. The setting lotion sets the lash shape.
The whole process should take between 45-60 minutes. To ensure that you aren’t allergic to the products used, many salons require that you perform a patch test 48 hours before your appointment.
The procedure should be painless and quick, so you have beautiful eyelashes that you can play with to your heart’s content.
What Do I Need to Know Before My Lash Lift Appointment?
Lash lifts can be done quickly and without any discomfort. Before you book your Lash Lift appointment, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
Some pro tips include:
- Look for a salon and a reputable aesthetician.
- Before proceeding with the procedure, do patch testing.
- On treatment days, don’t wear make-up.
- If you prefer, remove contact lenses to provide comfort during the procedure.
- Do not curl your lashes more than 24 hours before your appointment.
- For 48 hours before your appointment, avoid waterproof mascara.
Make sure to find an experienced and reputable aesthetician who can perform lash lifting like L’Ombre. You can search the internet to find a salon that is certified and has received positive reviews.
Do lash lifts damage your eyelashes?
Lash lifts do not damage your lashes when done correctly. In fact, Lash Lifts can actually help to strengthen and condition your lashes over time. However, if Lash Lifts are not performed correctly, it is possible to damage your lashes.
That is why it is important to find a reputable salon like L’Ombre that has experienced and certified aestheticians. L’Ombre Lash Lift is a quick, painless, and low-maintenance way to achieve long and luscious lashes.
How long does an eyelash lift last?
Depending on how fast your eyelashes grow, the results can last anywhere from four to six weeks. After the treatment, you should not apply mascara for 48 hours. You can leave your lashes alone for one day. To ensure that the lift is properly formed, you should not apply makeup or water to your lashes for 24hrs. You can then fully enjoy the results of the treatment.
Lash Lifts require some aftercare. Avoid water and steam for at least 12 hours after your Lash Lift appointment, as this can weaken the Lash Lift. Be sure to brush your lashes daily and use a Lash Serum to keep them healthy and hydrated!
Is Lash Lift worth it?
Let’s take a look at what we would get from investing in the lash lift:
- Eye Enhancements
A lash lift will give you natural results that make your lashes look better. This procedure is more natural than lash extensions or faux lashes. When you return home from the procedure, your lashes will still be there, but they will be darker, curled longer, and more natural.
- It lasts longer – Lash lifting can give you amazing lashes that last almost 2 to 3 months. You can wake up each morning with stunning lashes for three months straight.
- Ideal for all types of lashes – A lash lift can be done for anyone. The procedure can be used on any lashes. It doesn’t matter how short or long they are.
- Low maintenance – People who want a natural, low-maintenance, and easy-to-use appearance will love lash lifting. You can use the lash lift to make your eyes beautiful and ready to go. You can achieve a flawless, polished look with minimal effort. If this is your personality, then lash lift treatment would be worth every penny.
- The Best Lash Treatment – Lash lifting is the most popular option compared to faux lashes and lash extensions. Lash extensions are difficult to maintain and require complex upkeep. Lash extensions may not be for you if you’re a quick-and-easy person who can get ready in 5 minutes. With lash lift, you can have flawless, low-maintenance eyelashes for up to 2 months.
- It darkens the lashes.- Lash lifting makes your lashes appear longer, curlier, and thicker. These treatments can change the appearance of your eyes, making them appear larger and deeper.
Lvl Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Combo by Lombre
If you are looking for a Lash Lift in Dublin, look no further than L’Ombre. LVL is the best lash lifting treatment that gives you longer, thicker lashes. The Lash Lift will last you up to two months and is a low-maintenance way to achieve stunning lashes.
L’Ombre also offers Brow Lamination, which is a treatment that gives you fluffy, full brows. The results of the Brow Lamination will last you up to six weeks.
Investing in the Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Combo is worth it because you will save time and money. The Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Combo is the best way to achieve long, luscious lashes and full, fluffy brows.
We offer the following services and rates:
- Brow Lamination (Including Tint) – €60
- Lash Tint – €13
- Lash Lift – €60
Your eyes are one of the first things people notice about you. Make a lasting impression with our Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Combo. Investing in the Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Combo is worth it because you will save time and money.
Without batting an eyelash, you will achieve you will look your best with our Lash Lift. Book an appointment with us and get ready to have all eyes on you!